This is the place to brag on Jesus. Write Him a note of gratitude, give a testimonial of praise, and tell all the world of His marvelous acts in your life. Give Him the glory and bless His holy name.
Women's Praise - Submission Form

He took me back yet again....

I praise our LORD for being the forgiving loving God that desires a relationship with his children. No matter how far those children roam away from his desire for their lives. I won't go into all of the details but I will say that I have been a Christian for many years and I have walked closely with the LORD according to his will for my life. As of recent I would say about the last year and a half I have been living my life according to the world and my own selfish desires not giving GOD a passing thought. I was so outside of his will that that spirit of convictions was so quinched I could barely even feel it. I am so greatful that GOD is a GOD of second, third, even fourth chances. He tells us that he will never leave us or forsake us. I have experienced this first hand. Not only has he forgiven me but once I repented and turned from the ways of the world and began to seek him whole heartedly and search for his will for my life I found him. He has restored my prayer life and has begun to reveal things to me in scripture that I have always longed to happen. I have always heard that we go the valleys so that he can grow us and mature us spiritually and I can now say that PRAISE THE LORD I have survived the valley and I am now on my way back up the Mountain. And I know that it is only by his love, grace and mercy that I am here.

Gratefully His

No comments: