This is the place to brag on Jesus. Write Him a note of gratitude, give a testimonial of praise, and tell all the world of His marvelous acts in your life. Give Him the glory and bless His holy name.
Women's Praise - Submission Form

Adore Him

As I think about God and all His wonderful blessing, I can’t help but adore Him and praise Him for being Lord over my life. For accepting me for who I am and giving me the tools to want to change into who He wants me to be, praising Him is not just something I just do but it’s my lifestyle.

I love Him for His glory and His goodness, for His undying love, His unspeakable joy, His wisdom and knowledge and His grace and mercy He has over me. I thank Him for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the love He has for me and the love I have for Him, and giving me the opportunity to be able to show and explain to others how great He is and how blessed I am to know Him and the power of His resurrection.

Being washed in the blood of Jesus and set free from sin and shame, to strive to walk according to His will and to His way, allowing Him to have free range over my life, this is why I adore Him. Oh come, come let us adore Him, bow down before Him, giving Him all the praise and the glory.

Brenda,
Florida

No comments: