This is the place to brag on Jesus. Write Him a note of gratitude, give a testimonial of praise, and tell all the world of His marvelous acts in your life. Give Him the glory and bless His holy name.
Women's Praise - Submission Form

Trust In The Lord, He Is Faithful!

Thank you for your prayers.....As you know, I was in need of money to pay my electric and gas bill. I had less than one week to pay them or they would cut the services off. I was also 3 months behind on my car payment. I had no money to pay any of these bills but was expecting $155.00 for a job I just completed. The company told me I wouldn't get my paycheck until much later and I needed to pay my electric bill within 3 days or it would be disconnected and my gas bill 3 days after that to avoid disconnection for both. My son is disabled and receives very little money from SSI but the Lord told me to test Him and be faithful with a tithe offering. I NEVER had sent in tithes. I sent in $20.00 to a church and in a couple of days the company that was to pay me called me and told me they had my paycheck even though they had told me earlier I couldn't get it 'til another week. I said great, and I thought to myself, I'll be able to pay that electric bill by the deadline and this is JESUS making a way. So i went to pick it up and much to my surprise instead of the $155 dollars I had earned, the check was for $280..THANK YOU JESUS! So, I paid my electric and gas bill by the deadline!

So when Jesus gave me that $280, He told me to send in another tithe of $20.00 which I did. But I still didn't have enough money for my car payments. But two days after I sent in my second $20.00 tithe, I checked the child support website (I haven't been receiving child support for over a year now) and the Lord had gave me $200.00 which I was able to use to pay 1 month car payment so I am just behind one month and this month! Praise JESUS!! The Lord is faithful, and He told me to test him like He said in Malachi and He has poured out blessings for me and has met my needs. I know now paying tithes is so important because it shows God we trust Him with our finances as well and that He will meet our needs. I only expect for my financial status to just keep getting better and better and I also know He will heal my son who is autistic and tormented in his mind. Oh I forgot, the Lord gave me another job even though it won't start for a while and I just applied for another one. I just might get that one, too, if Jesus wants me to have it! Thank you JESUS!!

Anonymous

No comments: