This is the place to brag on Jesus. Write Him a note of gratitude, give a testimonial of praise, and tell all the world of His marvelous acts in your life. Give Him the glory and bless His holy name.
Women's Praise - Submission Form

God Right On Time


My elderly mother took a long train ride alone into Virginia and then Boston. She got stuck in Boston. We prayed that a Christian couple would bring her back with them to New Jersey but the couple did not do so. I prayed that my mother would get home safely on the train and not be harmed in any of those crime areas that the train stops. I prayed that God would keep her healthy and show her favor. I was five minutes late arriving at the train station. I took a short cut and amazingly there was no traffic. The street I drove down took me right to my mother as she had just gotten off the train and was waiting. She said "Perfect Timing". Yes, God is Always On Time Even When He Appears To Tarry (Delay) (Habakkuk 2:3).

Cole,
NJ

No comments: